Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to That Thrifty Girl!

Hi! I'm that thrifty girl, also known as Ashley! I absolutely love finding quirky things at thrift stores, and upcycling and repurposing, and since you're here reading this, I'm guessing you do too! I have lots of fun little ideas that I can't wait to share with you guys, so I finally decided to start a blog. I live in San Antonio, Texas but was born and raised in a small town in East Texas.. don't get the wrong idea though, I'm far from a country girl lol (I'm not saying I don't love riding a four wheeler through mud once in a blue moon though haha). Some of my favorite pastimes are photography, crafting, cooking, makeup, & nails - pretty much anything that gives me creative range. Well that's it about me for now, I hope you stick around and find some useful things on my little bloggie :)
~That Thrifty Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment